The local photography and videography industry is fast changing with revolutionary concepts that are taking advantage of the current trends. The new Virtual Studios App designed for photo printing and booking of shoots, is one amazing application that was conceptualized by the founder and CEO of Virtual & Apeal Studios, Mr. Jimmy Thuku.
When the pandemic hit the world towards the end of 2019, the industry took one of the biggest hits. Event photography started taking a downward trend with the restriction of the gathering of people and movement. Plus, customers were now wary to visit photography studios for their portraits, neither were they able to hold outdoor shoots.
Jimmy, not being one to resign his business to fate and luck hit the midnight oil searching for a platform that would still offer his customers the same quality of work, and create amazing and memorable photos remotely.
Thus, the birth of the Virtual Studios App – an app that is able to turn your phone into a professional printing tool, and an app that would be a go too tool that could hail a photographer, book a shoot and request for delivery.
Sounds too good to be true? It is good and it is true! A first in the Kenyan market, the Virtual Studios App is able to seamlessly print your photos and book shoots from the palm of your hand. It is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
All one needs to do is
- Scan or Download the App on the Google Play Store
- Book a shoot with our professional and creative photographers
- For as little as Kes. 40 per photo, upload your photos from your phone gallery and print directly to Virtual or Apeal Studios
- Choose to pick up from the studios (APEAL Studios-Spur Mall or Virtual Studios-TRM) or delivery to your location
Why Do you need the Virtual Studios App?
- Save time by using your phone to print your memorable photos.
- Beat the Nairobi traffic and save yourself the hustle of finding your way to our studios
- Bring your memories captured on phone to life
- Save money
- Take advantage of our unbeatable discounts!
So, what are you waiting for? Just download, upload, book & print.